Fundraising Consulting and Plan Development
Fundraising Consulting & Plan Development – working cross functionally with internal and external partners to analyze, develop and position NPO’s for success based on proven fund development models matched to their programs and mission.
We often hear question like:
These and many other questions form the assessment at the launch of every fundraising engagement. From our assessment, we create risk/reward options for you to consider and recommendations particular to your situation. And because a recommendation could be just that, we also develop the strategy and implementation required to ensure you get the results you seek.
- Baseline assessments provide an often-new view of trends, opportunities, and gaps in your current fundraising program.
- Engagement of staff, board, and clients through interviews with key internal and external stakeholders we develop a baseline of what worked and make suggestions for short and long-term strategy.
- Prospect analysis allows us to develop in partnership with you a perspective and a methodology for seeking and seizing donor and prospect potential.
- Audit of practice and process to create efficiency and effectiveness that best supports your frontline fundraisers and keeps the donor cycle active.
- Integration of fundraising on two fronts – within your fundraising program and across your organization – strengthens outcomes and aligns teams.
- Development of strategic options and recommendations presented with risk/reward factors and strategic analysis will help guide your decisions.